Saturday, April 04, 2009

New Flower Garden

John tilled a 28 inch wide strip for me out front this is where my new, well new to me I salvaged a double loop wire fence on city trash day, fence will go. There I will transplant my peonies, that are languishing along side our garage in a very unihabitable location, all rocks and the neighbors obnoxious climbing vine. On the south side of the fence I will put my hostas, which will be transplanted, and divided, from the back yard. If I ever make it to the potting table today I have a bunch of fox glove and other plants to get started, as plugs, that will go out in the front garden. My ultimate goal is to turn my entire yard, save the spot for the sheltie, into a cottage garden.

And as you can see from the text and such I am having problems with my wacom tablet today.

No comments: