I didn't think to take a before photo and this is probably a good thing! Needless to say we spent the past two days taking apart, deep cleaning, and then putting back together with a replacement rug no less, the family room. No small feat on our part because the dogs wanted to be in the middle of everything the entire time. But we got'er done and I have to say mostly due to John's particpation in the whole process! Another words it wouldn't have ever have happened if he hadn't been home to help me.
Notice the beautiful rug in the previous photo, it's replacing the neutral number that has been ruined by my shelties relentless need to pee on it! The new, it's actually not new we've had it in storage for about seven years now, rug is scotch guarded and well will hide the pee stains much better... unfortunately my red oak floor was ruined from Angel's relentless need to pee in the same spot for the past nine years.
She's NOT happy about the new rug and will barely come into the family room. Btw her peeing issue is due to having been spayed improperly... from what I've learned it was the breeder herself that spayed Angel and NO she had no vet training.
A very unhappy sheltie!
And lastly, hillbilly puppy training! He's already set the trap off that was in a skillet on the stove. He's learning!